Our classes are designed to offer you the skills you need to get cooking fantastic, fresh and frugal food from scratch for you and your family at a fair and accessible price. We will introduce you to fantastic ingredients, and explore the origins of our food, whilst thinking about food sourcing and sustainability in a fun and creative way.
Charlotte is one of the UK's leading independent cookery teachers and leads every class.
We are currently running as a Pop-Up Cookery School as we search for a permanent site for our work. We run regular pop up cookery classes that are available to book through our website.
We are also run our low-cost Pop-Up cookery classes and demonstrations for groups. Our specialist classes include:
- Cooking for Babies and Young Children
- Children in the Kitchen (Delivered in Schools)
- Fast, Fresh and Healthy Cooking
- Healthy Eating on a Budget
- Fast and Frugal Family Food
- Off to Uni/Cooking for Beginners
- Healthy Eating for a Busy Lifestyle (Delivered in the Workplace)
- Eat Well in Later Life
We are able to bring these classes to you, priced from just £5 per person. If you are a school, business, community group, retirement home or charity, or would just like a cookery class, please get in touch through our Contact page to discuss your requirements.