To book a Field & Fork School class, please Contact Us.
We will organise a pop-up class for your group, class, charity, event or food festival. Why not get a group together and let us do the rest?
We will come to you at a convenient date and organise a delicious class.
Our classes are designed to offer you the skills you need to get cooking fantastic, fresh and frugal food from scratch for you and your family at a fair and accessible price. We will introduce you to fantastic ingredients, and explore the origins of our food, whilst thinking about food sourcing and sustainability in a fun and creative way. Charlotte is one of the UK's leading independent cookery teachers and leads every class.
We are also run our low-cost Pop-Up cookery classes and demonstrations for groups and at events, including food festivals.
Our specialist classes include:
- Cooking for Babies and Young Children
- Children in the Kitchen (Delivered in Schools)
- Fast, Fresh and Healthy Cooking
- Healthy Eating on a Budget
- Fast and Frugal Family Food
- Off to Uni/Cooking for Beginners
- Healthy Eating for a Busy Lifestyle (Delivered in the Workplace)
- Eat Well in Later Life